The British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia (BATANS) is a non-profit organization registered in Nova Scotia, Canada, whose mandate is to promote the preservation and enjoyment of British automobiles, and encourage fellowship among owners and admirers.
Thinking about joining BATANS? ….. Go to the Membership page.
How Did BATANS Get Started?
In 1983 three British car enthusiasts met by accident, not literally, in Wolfville on an October Sunday afternoon. BATANS took-off from there, attracting like-minded enthusiasts over the years. To date we have 250+ members from B.C. to Newfoundland, the U.S.A. and even the United Kingdom. For the full story see The Origins of BATANS
What’s the Make-Up of BATANS Now?
See some “demographics” about Vehicles and their Owners
• Chairperson: Gerald Hull
• Vice Chairperson: Ian Cumming
• Secretary: Howard Gray
• Treasurer: David White
• Don Aldous
• Bob Burns
• Fraser Cox
• Barrie Croft
• Thys Molenaar
• Dave Munroe
• Steve Wright
• Regalia Sales: Tony McCormack
• Newsletter Editor: Ray Whitley
• Tour Coordinator: Pat Leahy
• Membership Coordinator: Howard Gray
• Members2 List Administrator: Howard Gray
• Webmaster: Howard Gray
• HRM/Eastern Shore: John Hughes
• Annapolis Valley & Windsor: Garth Hancock
• Western Valley (Digby to Yarmouth): Rick Swain
• South Shore: Ian Thomson
• Northern Nova Scotia: Fraser Cox
• Cape Breton: Brian McKeigan